Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 12 of Thanks!



Bear with me as I catch up with my day of thanks posts. I didn't realize how far behind I had gotten. But for Day 12 I am thankful for lazy Saturday afternoons. Yesterday poor Virginia was sick and pretty sure had caught Reiggin's cold. So she was up off and on last night in our bed dealing with a light fever and sore throat. Not fun for Mom or Virginia. But thankfully she woke up Saturday feeling much better and just has a little sore throat and funny voice left to get over. We spent most of the morning cuddled up in my bed watching Disney Jr. cartoons. Then made our way into the kitchen to bake some muffins. Virginia loves baking with me. She likes to dump all the ingredients into the bowl and help me stir. We even added an extra liner to one of the muffins. Growing up my mom would make muffins for breakfast and we would always say that the person that got a double liner muffin was lucky for the day. I am just thankful to have the whole weekend with Virginia to play and relax together. Who knows maybe I will even clean house :-)


***************************************************************************************************************
Happy November! I am excited to be joining several other bloggers this month to celebrate gratitude through a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge!! You can read more about this challenge started by Inspired by Family Magazine here. I hope you will join me in this challenge!

0 comments:

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 12 of Thanks!




Bear with me as I catch up with my day of thanks posts. I didn't realize how far behind I had gotten. But for Day 12 I am thankful for lazy Saturday afternoons. Yesterday poor Virginia was sick and pretty sure had caught Reiggin's cold. So she was up off and on last night in our bed dealing with a light fever and sore throat. Not fun for Mom or Virginia. But thankfully she woke up Saturday feeling much better and just has a little sore throat and funny voice left to get over. We spent most of the morning cuddled up in my bed watching Disney Jr. cartoons. Then made our way into the kitchen to bake some muffins. Virginia loves baking with me. She likes to dump all the ingredients into the bowl and help me stir. We even added an extra liner to one of the muffins. Growing up my mom would make muffins for breakfast and we would always say that the person that got a double liner muffin was lucky for the day. I am just thankful to have the whole weekend with Virginia to play and relax together. Who knows maybe I will even clean house :-)


***************************************************************************************************************
Happy November! I am excited to be joining several other bloggers this month to celebrate gratitude through a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge!! You can read more about this challenge started by Inspired by Family Magazine here. I hope you will join me in this challenge!

0 comments on "Day 12 of Thanks!"