Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8 of Thanks



For Day 8 of Thanks, I am thankful for my friends. I thought I would start with my oldest and best friend Lisa. We have been friends since 8th grade. I am glad I decided back then to get over my thought of her trying to steal my good friend Heather and got to know her better. We have been close ever since that summer spent with Heather at her house. 

I am thankful that she answers all my phone calls and listens to me whine, complain, and celebrate things in my life. I love our weekly talks on the phone about our favorite CW shows. I still love her even if she did move all the way to California. She has been more like a sister to me over the years. She even flew all the way home to see me when I had my first daughter Virginia. 

We couldn't be more different in some ways yet we do balance each other out I think. So just want to say Thanks Lisa for putting up with me all these years!



***************************************************************************************************************Happy November! I am excited to be joining several other bloggers this month to celebrate gratitude through a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge!! You can read more about this challenge started by Inspired by Family Magazine here. I hope you will join me in this challenge!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm thankful for our friendship too! Wow, has it really been that long since I've seen my little Virginia?!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8 of Thanks




For Day 8 of Thanks, I am thankful for my friends. I thought I would start with my oldest and best friend Lisa. We have been friends since 8th grade. I am glad I decided back then to get over my thought of her trying to steal my good friend Heather and got to know her better. We have been close ever since that summer spent with Heather at her house. 

I am thankful that she answers all my phone calls and listens to me whine, complain, and celebrate things in my life. I love our weekly talks on the phone about our favorite CW shows. I still love her even if she did move all the way to California. She has been more like a sister to me over the years. She even flew all the way home to see me when I had my first daughter Virginia. 

We couldn't be more different in some ways yet we do balance each other out I think. So just want to say Thanks Lisa for putting up with me all these years!



***************************************************************************************************************Happy November! I am excited to be joining several other bloggers this month to celebrate gratitude through a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge!! You can read more about this challenge started by Inspired by Family Magazine here. I hope you will join me in this challenge!

1 comments on "Day 8 of Thanks"

Lisa on November 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM said...

I'm thankful for our friendship too! Wow, has it really been that long since I've seen my little Virginia?!