Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 9 of Thanks!


Day Nine of Thanks I am thankful for sleep. Since adjusting to working part time now and just doing one over night shift a week and taking care of Virginia and the house. I have realized that sleep is a treasure. I made the mistake this week to not take a nap before my over night shift and man did I feel it Friday. I know now to sleep when I can and that I really need a cleaning routine. Because we all know I am not a national born domestic house wife. But I am trying and know I can rock this role in my life.


***************************************************************************************************************Happy November! I am excited to be joining several other bloggers this month to celebrate gratitude through a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge!! You can read more about this challenge started by Inspired by Family Magazine here. I hope you will join me in this challenge!

0 comments:

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 9 of Thanks!



Day Nine of Thanks I am thankful for sleep. Since adjusting to working part time now and just doing one over night shift a week and taking care of Virginia and the house. I have realized that sleep is a treasure. I made the mistake this week to not take a nap before my over night shift and man did I feel it Friday. I know now to sleep when I can and that I really need a cleaning routine. Because we all know I am not a national born domestic house wife. But I am trying and know I can rock this role in my life.


***************************************************************************************************************Happy November! I am excited to be joining several other bloggers this month to celebrate gratitude through a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge!! You can read more about this challenge started by Inspired by Family Magazine here. I hope you will join me in this challenge!

0 comments on "Day 9 of Thanks!"